Two projects funded by Russian Science Foundation:
- "Modern methods of robust inference in finance and economics, with applications to the study of crises and their propagation in financial and economic markets."
- "Robust methods and models for resilient markets and efficient production lines."
- PhD in economics, econometrics, finance, statistics or related fields within the last 5 years
- Under 35
- Track record of publications in Scopus-listed journals
- The position is for 2 years with a possibility of renewal
- Starting date is 1 September 2022
- Salary 120 thousand rubles per month, plus annual travel support
Application should be sent by 15 July
2022 to CEBA.email@example.com and include:
- CV with a list of publications
- A research statement addressing how the applicant's aligns with one or both projects
- Contacts of three recommenders